Sunday, December 14, 2008

Baby Steps

I am new to the blogging world, so ya'll be patient with me. I have mastered facebook, so now I am on to something new. It has taken me a little while to come into the electronic age. Hopefully I will learn all the tricks soon! We have had a busy week with Christmas parties and such. Also finding time to fit in the hours of trying to get a decent Christmas card pic. This year instead of having trouble getting her to sit still, I had the little performer on my hands! I think she will be a star! I hope to be able to slow down after this week and enjoy the many blessings I have in my life. God has given great things to me, but the most precious is Jesus! Hopefully, in the middle of the craziness, my daughter learns from me the real meaning of the season! Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment