Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Ella Cate!!

I am a little late posting, but Tuesday, January 6th was Ella Cate's 6th birthday. She has been looking forward to turning 6 for a while. We were able to spend some much needed family time together over the Christmas holidays. I had a really emotional time taking her back to school and going back to work on Monday. I cried all the way there. It felt like going back to work after maternity leave all over again. I don't know why I got so emotional this year. Then, Tuesday she turned 6!! I can't believe it. Time has flown by. She is such a big girl now. I thought my biological clock was not talking to me anymore, but today I think it is. I got emotional because a friend that had borrowed Ella Cate's baby carrier brought it back to me today. It made the memories come back in a flood!! Anyway, I will be calling this friend soon so that I can get some "baby" time in.

For now though, I just want to wish my baby "Happy Birthday". Ella Cate, you are my heart and soul and I love you to the moon and back!! You are a precious little girl and we are extremely blessed to have been picked to be your parents. It is our greatest gift. We Love You!!

1 comment:

  1. i don't know about the 'six' thing! can we slow this age thing down? she is such a joy and i'm so glad i can be a part of her wonderful little life! love you guys! (can't wait for friday!)
    ~nicole

    ReplyDelete