Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Well, it has been a while since I posted.

We have been pretty busy at the London Bridge. We have celebrated a 6th birthday for our sweet Ella Cate. We had a fabulous sleepover with a few friends. We were given a superb fashion show and we ended the night with some karaoke. They all crashed around 11:30pm and snoozed the rest of the night. They all woke up bright eyed and ready to go. Another round of karaoke at 9:00am on Saturday morning!! Can you imagine? We all really had a great time. (The adults maybe a little more!) I will get some pics posted soon.

Also, we are trying to get back into the routine after the holidays. We are finding that very difficult. We have also been battling the viral infection that seems to be taking over the area. So far, no strep throat!! Hopefully, the next few weeks will be better.

On another note, hubby finally broke down and purchased himself a new tv. He is beside himself. He has definitely thought and thought and waited and waited. He deserves it!! I must say it is great. However, now there is mention of a blue ray player. Ah, the new technology never ends!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I just now found your blog! I just noticed it tonight on Nicole's. I added you to my blogging friends! Cute pics of Ella Cate!

    ReplyDelete